City Of Ellinger
Minutes from the meeting for the City of Ellinger held at the City of Ellinger City Hall, 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas on 23rd June, 2022.
Attendance: Mayor Matt Mikulenka, Commissioner Kenneth Stojanik, Commissioner Joseph Lamer.
1. Meeting was called to order by Major Mikulenka at 6:00pm.
2. Pledge of Allegiance was recited to the United States and Texas flag.
3. Invocation was presented by Mayor Mikulenka.
4. Public comment: No comment.
5. Minutes from the previous meeting were reviewed. Motion by Kenneth Stojanik to accept minutes, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
6. Treasures report was given. Motion by Matt Mikulenka to accept report, 2nd by Joseph Lamer, motion carried.
7. Mayor gave a report on the City.
8. Old Business:
a. Information was given on the status of the CDBG-MIT grant by Mayor Mikulenka.
9. New Business:
a. A discussion was held on future development in the City of Ellinger. No action taken.
b. Information was discussed concerning the utility capacity for the City of Ellinger in reference to future developments. No action taken.
c. After inquiries, Colonial Funding is not available to the City. No action taken.
d. Action was taken on the threshold set for depreciation of City purchases. Motion made by Joseph Lamer to set $5000.00 as threshold for depreciation of property purchased for the City, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
10. Motion by Joseph Lamer to set next meeting date for the 28th of July, 2022 and that it will be held at the Ellinger City Hall, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
11. Motion made by Joseph Lamer to adjourn, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
Minutes for the 23rd June, 2022 meeting
Joseph Lamer Secretary City of Ellinger Attest________________________