City of Ellinger Minutes from the meeting of the City of Ellinger held on June 22nd, 2023.
Attendance: Mayor Matt Mikulenka
Commissioner Kenneth Stojanik
Commissioner Joseph Lamer
0 Citizens were in attendance
1. Meeting was called to order by Mayor Mikulenka at 6:00pm at the City of Ellinger City Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance was recited to the United States Flag and to the Texas Flag.
3. Invocation was presented by Mayor Mikulenka.
4. No Public comment. Motion by Matt Mikulenka to close public comment, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
5. Minutes from the previous meeting were reviewed. Motion by Matt Mikulenka to accept minutes, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
6. Treasures report was given. Motion by Joseph Lamer to accept report and to pay all bills, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
7. Old Business:
a. Discussion on Resolution 26, Road Closure with the City Limits, was held. Motion by Matt Mikulenka to approve Resolution, 2nd by Joseph Lamer, motion carried.
8. NEW Business:
a. The City of Ellinger is in need of a competent secretary to navigate the future of the City. Discussion on that subject was held and it was decided to advertise for a part time secretary. Motion to do so was made by Matt Mikulenka, 2nd by Joseph Lamer, motion carried.
b. Discussion was held on Resolution 27, ATV and UTV use within City limits. Motion by Matt Mikulenka, 2nd by Joseph Lamer to approve Resolution, motion carried.
c. Motion was made by Joseph Lamer to use Greg Trlicek CPA to perform the audit for 2022-2023 fiscal year, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
9. Set next meeting date and location: July 27th, 2023 at the Ellinger City Hall building on 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
10. Motion by Joseph Lamer to adjourn, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
Minutes for the June 22nd, 2023 City Council meeting
Secretary City of Ellinger Attest.______________