City Of Ellinger
Minutes from the meeting for the City of Ellinger held at the City of Ellinger City Hall, 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas on 28th July, 2022.
Attendance: Mayor Matt Mikulenka, Commissioner Kenneth Stojanik, Commissioner Joseph Lamer.
Visitors: Aston Croll, Michael Sledge.
1. Meeting was called to order by Major Mikulenka at 6:00pm.
2. Pledge of Allegiance was recited to the United States and Texas flag.
3. Invocation was presented by Mayor Mikulenka.
4. Public comment: No comment.
5. Minutes from the previous meeting were reviewed. Motion by Kenneth Stojanik to accept minutes, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
6. Treasures report was given. We have 30,654.41 in the bank as of today. New General Reserve fund has not been set up. Motion by Matt Mikulenka to accept report and pay all bills for the City, 2nd by Joseph Lamer, motion carried.
7. Mayor gave no report on the City.
8. Old Business:
a. No report was given on the Grant status.
9. New Business:
a. Resolution 15 was to award Administrative services for the CDBG MIT-MOD. We had only one response to our request for services. Motion by Joseph Lamer to accept Grantworks as our Administrative Service provider for the CDBG MIT-MOD and approve Resolution 15, 2nd by Kenny Stojanik, motion carried. Attached is Resolution 15 which awarded the Administrative services to Grantworks.
b. No action taken on Resolution 16 which will award Engineer services for Texas Community Block Grant Fund. Action will be taken when scoring has been completed.
10. Motion by Joseph Lamer to set next meeting date for the 25th of August, 2022 and that
it will be held at the Ellinger City Hall, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
11. Motion made by Joseph Lamer to adjourn, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
Minutes for the 28th July, 2022 meeting
Joseph Lamer Secretary City of Ellinger Attest________________________