Notice: Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on the June 22nd, 2023 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
3. Opening prayer.
4. Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes.
5. Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting reviewed.
6. Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed.
7. OLD Business: a. Discuss and take action on Resolution 26, Road Closure within the City of Ellinger.
8. NEW Business: a. Discuss and take action on need for secretary for the City of Ellinger. Review requirements for position.
b. Discuss and take action on Resolution 27 concerning off road vehicles use within the City limits.
c. Review and approve auditor for City of Ellinger for fiscal year 2022-2023.
d. Review and take action on Resolution 27 concerning ATV and UTV use in the City.
9. Set meeting date and location: July 27, 2023 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938.
Posted on 16th June, 2023 at City Hall and on the City web site.
Joseph J Lamer City Secretary