Notice of Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on the December 22nd, 2022 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
3. Opening prayer.
4. Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes.
5. Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting reviewed and approved.
6. Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed.
7. OLD Business: a. Discuss lot restrictions for the City of Ellinger.
b. Review and take action on Hazardous Mitigation meeting for Fayette County on the 4th of January at 2:00pm.
8. NEW Business: a. Discuss and take action on the closing of the City Hall office on the 23rd and 30th of December.
b. Discuss and take action concerning the 2023 City election. Review material received from Fayette County Election Commission.
c. Discuss possible restrictions for cell towers within the City limits of Ellinger.
d. Review, discuss and take action if necessary on lot restriction for the City of Ellinger.
e. Review and take action on Resolution 19 which authorizes Ellinger Representatives in matters pertaining to the Cities participation in the Texas Development Block Grant program.
f. Review and take action on Resolution 20 which authorizes the submission of a Texas community development block grant program application to the Texas Department of Agriculture for the community development fund.
g. Discuss and take action on attachments with CDBG information.
h. Discuss and take action on the need to clean the unused right of way for the street called Jarmon.
I. Discuss and take action if needed concerning the Charter for the City of Ellinger.
j. Discuss and take action on repair work needed on Tobias Street.
k. Discuss subdivision edits and how to proceed.
l. Discuss and take action on holidays and meeting schedule to 2023.
j. Inform City board about change in status with Bluebonnet electric.
9. Set meeting date and location: January 26th, 2023 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938_________________________
Posted by December 19, 2022 at 7:00am.
Joseph J Lamer City Secretary