City of Ellinger Minutes from the meeting of the City of Ellinger held on November 17, 2022.
Attendance: Mayor Matt Mikulenka
Commissioner Kenneth Stojanik
Commissioner Joseph Lamer
1. Meeting was called to order by Mayor Mikulenka at 6:00pm at the City of Ellinger City Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance was recited to the United States Flag and to the Texas Flag.
3. Invocation was presented by Mayor Mikulenka.
4. Minutes from the previous meeting were reviewed. Motion by Kenneth Stojanik to accept minutes, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
5. No Public comment. Motion by Kenneth Stojanik to close public comment, 2nd by Joseph Lamer, Motion carried.
6. Treasures report was given. Motion by Joseph Lamer to accept report and to pay all bills, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
7. Old Business:
a. Resolution 18, Awarding the Engineer Services to for CDBG MIT-MOD to Weishuhn Engineering, was read. Motion to accept Resolution 18 was made by Joseph Lamer, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
8. NEW Business:
a. Review Hazardous Mitigation Plan for Ellinger. Motion to table item till January, after all parties that will participate in Plan can be contacted for their input, made by Joseph Lamer, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
9. Set next meeting date and location for next meeting: Motion by Joseph Lamer to hold meeting at City Hall on December 22ndth at 6:00pm, second by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
9. Motion by Joseph Lamer to adjourn, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
Minutes for the November 17th, 2022 City Council meeting
Secretary City of Ellinger Attest.______________