Notice: Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on the May 25th, 2023 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
3. Opening prayer.
4. Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes.
5. Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting reviewed.
6. Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed.
7. OLD Business: a. Review and take action on possible letter concerning hazardous conditions within the City as pertaining to individual property.
b. Discuss and take action on Agreement between Bluebonnet Electric and the City of Ellinger.
c. Review information of Ordinance enforcement agreement between the City of Ellinger and Fayette County.
d. Review information on right of way communications when the City will need to address the drainage problem in the City.
e. Discuss and take action on Resolution 26, Road Closure within the City of Ellinger.
8. NEW Business: a. Discuss and take action on CART information received.
b. Discuss and set date for Budget workshop for fiscal year 2023-2024.
c. Discuss Turner street culverts as per citizen input.
d. Discuss and take action on road closure requested by the Ellinger Chamber of Commerce for the 86th Tomato Festival as per citizen input.
9. Set meeting date and location: June 22nd, 2023 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938.
Posted on May 19nd, 2023 at City Hall and on the City web site.
Joseph J Lamer City Secretary