Notice: Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on August 24th, 2023 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
Pledge to the United States Flag.
Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes
Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting reviewed.
Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed.
1. NEW Business: a. Discuss and take action on Commissioner Weishuhn role as secretary, approve signature responsibilities at financial institution.
2. Discuss and take action on required signatures at Round Top State Bank.
3. Discuss and take action on appointing mayor pro tem for the City of Ellinger
Set meeting date and location: September 28, 2023 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
4. Discuss potential oil and gas lease.
5. Discuss update on GLO and TDA funding.
6. Discuss project support for Ellinger Sewer and Water Corp.
7. Accept equipment donation of a 6’ Shredder from an anonymous citizen.
8. Approve maintenance /repairs on said Shredder.
9. Discuss CNA bond for newly appointed Commissioner.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938.
Posted on 18th August, 2023 at City Hall and on the City web site.
Matt Mikulenka City Mayor