Notice: Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on the March 23rd, 2023 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
3. Opening prayer.
4. Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes.
5. Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting and from the Special meeting on the 14th of March reviewed.
6. Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed.
7. OLD Business: a. Discuss and take action on Canceling the 2023 Election with Resolution #24.
b. Discuss and take action on concrete barriers.
c. Discuss and take action on trailer house ordinance.
8. NEW Business: a. Finalize agreement between the City of Ellinger and the Ellinger Sewer and Water Corporation concerning the City applying for CDBG grant from Texas Department of Agriculture.
b. Discuss and take action on possible purchase of new laptop for the City.
c. Discuss and take action on purchase of NO THRU TRUCKS signs for the City of Ellinger.
d. Discuss and take action on Resolution #25 concerning driveways and entrances to homes and businesses and who is responsible for upkeep.
e. Discuss and take action on locations that the meeting agendas are posted.
9. Set meeting date and location: April 27th, 2023 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938.
Posted by 7:00am on March 20, 2023
Joseph J Lamer City Secretary