Notice of Regular Meeting of the City Council for the City of Ellinger, Texas
In accordance with provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the Governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas will be held on the 23rd of June, 2022 at 6:00pm in the Dining Hall at the Ellinger Chamber of Commerce Hall at 104 West Colorado Sky, Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag, I Pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
4. Public Comment: All comments are limited to 3 minutes. Comments made by citizens cannot be acted on at this meeting.
5. Secretary report of minutes from the previous meeting(s).
6. Treasurer report with review of all bills and income and take action on items as needed. Report on the General Reserve Account.
7. Mayors report on the City.
8. Old Business: a. Report on status of CDBG Grant.
9. New Business: a. Discuss development guidelines.
b. Discuss utility capacity.
c. Discuss Colonial funding.
e. Discuss and take action on limits set for depreciation of City Asset’s.
10. Set next meeting date and location. (July 28, 2022).
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938
Posted on June 20th, 2022 at 7:00am.
Joseph Lamer, Secretary, City of Ellinger