City of Ellinger Minutes from the meeting of the City of Ellinger held on January 26th, 2023.
Attendance: Mayor Matt Mikulenka
Commissioner Kenneth Stojanik
Commissioner Joseph Lamer
Also 1 Citizen.
1. Meeting was called to order by Mayor Mikulenka at 6:00pm at the City of Ellinger City Hall.
2. Pledge of Allegiance was recited to the United States Flag and to the Texas Flag.
3. Invocation was presented by Mayor Mikulenka.
4. No Public comment. Motion by Matt Mikulenka to close public comment, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
5. Minutes from the previous meeting were reviewed. Motion by Matt Mikulenka to accept minutes, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
6. Treasures report was given. Motion by Joseph Lamer to accept report and to pay all bills, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
7. Old Business:
a. Discussion was held on the May City election.
8. NEW Business:
a. Resolution 22 was read. Discussion on inter local agreement with Ellinger Sewer and Water Corporation to provide water for use on new fire hydrant line and fire hydrants for the City of Ellinger. Motion by Kenneth Stojanik to approve resolution 22, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
b. Resolution 23 was read. Discussion on cell tower installation in the City was held. Motion by Matt Mikulenka to approve resolution 23 that would not allow new cell towers within the City limit, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
c. Resolution 21 was read. Discussion was held on inter local agreement with the Ellinger Fire Department to build a helipad on City property. Motion by Kenneth Stojanik to approve resolution 21, 2nd by Matt Mikulenka, motion carried.
9. Set next meeting date and location for next meeting: Motion by Joseph Lamer to hold meeting at City Hall on February 23rd, 2023 at 6:00pm, second by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
10. Motion by Joseph Lamer to adjourn, 2nd by Kenneth Stojanik, motion carried.
Minutes for the January 26th, 2023 City Council meeting
Secretary City of Ellinger Attest.______________