Notice of Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on the October 27th, 2022 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
3. Opening prayer.
4. Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes.
5. Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting reviewed and approved.
6. Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed.
7. New Business: a. Review, discuss and take action on RFQ’s for CDBG MIT- MOD.
b. Discuss and take action if necessary for the size minimum requirement to have home on a lot in Ellinger, both constructed, modular and trailer usage.
c. Discuss and take action on renewal with Texas Municipal League.
d. Discuss and take action on the outcome of the public meeting concerning usage of money from CDBG grant.
e. Discuss and take action on sub-division and lot’s in Ellinger.
8. Set meeting date and location: November 17th, 2022 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938
_________________________ Posted on October 24th by 7:00am, 2022.
Joseph J Lamer City Secretary