Notice: Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on the February 23rd, 2023 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
3. Opening prayer.
Public Hearing: The City of Ellinger will conduct a Public Hearing regarding Ordinance No. 2023-01 which proposes to adopt regulations for the subdivision of property within the City of Ellinger and extraterritorial jurisdiction of the City of Ellinger.
4. Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes.
5. Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting reviewed and approved.
6. Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed.
7. OLD Business: a. Discuss and take action on 2023 Election.
8. NEW Business: a. Discuss and possible action to adopt Ordinance No. 2023-01
regarding the regulation of subdivisions within the City of
Ellinger and extraterritorial jurisdiction of the City of Ellinger.
b. Discuss and act on possible purchase of concrete barriers used to hold material used by the City.
c. Discuss and take action on trailer house ordinance.
d. Discuss the need for regulation of boring under roadways within the City limits.
e. Discuss and act on use of auto payment and use of debit card for the City.
f. Discuss and take action regarding the replacement of culver at Turner and Jarmon.
g. Discuss purchasing insurance for the new tractor.
h. Discuss and act on setting up City of Ellinger to pay electric bill for new helipad.
i. Consider and possibly take action on approving Resolution 20a, to rescind Resolution 20 authorizing the submission 2023-2024 Community Development Block Grant Program application administered by the Texas Department of Agriculture.
j. Discuss, consider and adopt a new Resolution 20 authorizing the submission of a Texas Community Development Block Grant program application and adopting required CDBG Civil Rights policies.
k. Discuss, consider and adopt a Citizen Participation Plan for the City of Ellinger.
9. Set meeting date and location: March 23rd, 2023 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938.