Notice of Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on the August 25th, 2022 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
3. Opening prayer.
4. Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes.
5. Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting reviewed and approved.
6. Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed. Discuss new account if open.
7. Mayors report on the City.
8. Old Business: a. Discuss and take action on trash problem at home on Train
and Turner streets. (224 East Train Street)
9. New Business: a. Discuss and take action on Resolution 16 to chose
Administrative services for Community Development Building Grant 2023-2024.
b. Discuss and take action on Resolution 17 to chose professional engineering/architectural/surveying services for Texas Community Development Block Grant Fund.
c. Review, discuss and take action on City Audit.
10. Set meeting date and location: September 22nd, 2022 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938
_________________________ Posted on August 22nd by 7:00am, 2022.
Joseph J Lamer City Secretary