Notice: Regular meeting of the City of Ellinger, Texas.
In accordance with the provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Texas Government Code notice is hereby given that a Regular Meeting of the governing body of the City of Ellinger, Texas, will be held on the April 27th, 2023 at 6:00pm at City Hall, located at 101 W. Shumacher St., Ellinger, Texas.
1. Pledge to the United States Flag.
2. Pledge to the Texas Flag: Honor the Texas Flag: I pledge allegiance to thee, Texas, one state under God, one and indivisible.
3. Opening prayer.
4. Public comment. All comments are limited to 3 minutes.
5. Secretary report. Minutes from the previous meeting reviewed.
6. Treasurers report. Review report and take action on bills and income as needed.
7. OLD Business: a. Give updates on purchase of “NO THRU TRUCKS” signs.
8. NEW Business: a. Discuss and take action on information needed to replace or repair existing trailer as prescribed by Dalton Friedrich per email.
b. Discuss and take action on road closure need by the Ellinger Fire Department on the 30th of April.
c. Review and take action on Agreement proposed by Bluebonnet Electric Corporation, Inc. concerning right of way.
d. Discuss and take action on possible agreement between the County of Fayette and the City of Ellinger concerning the new ordinance passed by the City.
e. Review and discuss upgrade for office equipment and managing documents.
f. Discuss and take action for purchase of gravel and dirt and needed.
g. Discuss and take action on culvert replacement within the City of Ellinger.
h. Discuss and take action on notification of right of way and easements within the City of Ellinger to all effected landowners.
i. Discuss and take action on proposed street closing process.
j. Review and act on Self Awareness Class on May 7th from 2 to 5 pm at the Ellinger Chamber of Commerce Hall.
9. Set meeting date and location: May 25th, 2023 at the City Hall on 101 W. Shumacher St. Ellinger, Texas.
Any request for information will be answered by contacting the City of Ellinger at P O Box 44, Ellinger, Texas 78938.
Posted on April 21st, 2023 at City Hall and on the City web site.
Joseph J Lamer City Secretary